Wednesday, February 29, 2012

!2 Tags with Tim Holtz for 2012. February.

 

12 Etiquetas para 2012, con Tim Holtz, Febrero.



I am a big fan of T!m Holtz. In his blog he has posted a challenge, 12 tags, one per month. (formerly the challenge were 12 in the first days of Christmas) the busiest season of the year!.


I hope I will be able to make one every month and post it on my blog, This is the first.




Soy una gran admiradora de Tim Holtz.  En su blog ha publicado un reto, 12 etiquetas, una por mes. (anteriormente su reto eran 12 en los primeros dias de Navidad) la temporada mas ocupada del anio!.

 Espero poder hacer una cada mes y publicarla en mi blog, Esta es la primera.

2 comments:

  1. Love your tag! I really love how you incorporated "Umbrella man" with the hearts raining down on him. Such a great idea! I am having a blast doing them, hope you are too..PS..Love your message on top of your blog..Very cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Winnie, I like that you love my idea of the "Umbrella man" I'm so happy with the idea of one tag per month and I'm working in mine for March.
    I saw your blog and I'm sure I will learn a lot form you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!